Commission Management Services
BTIG, LLC offers a comprehensive Commission Management program for institutional managers. Our clients have the ability to allocate commissions for trades directed through BTIG Equities, Equity Derivatives, International Trading and TradeSave™ for CCA/CSA or traditional soft dollar credit. These commission credits may be used to purchase 28(e) eligible research and brokerage services.
In this ever-changing regulatory climate, timely and accurate record keeping has become increasingly important to our institutional clients. To meet this demand, BTIG offers clients a state-of-the-art, web-based Commission Management platform. We empower our clients to access commission balances, trade detail, manage research/CSA payments and view reports all through a single interface.
BTIG adheres to the segregation requirements of SEC Rule 15c 3-3 under which our clients' commission credits are segregated and held separately from firm assets. This protects the funds from being commingled with firm funds and clearly illustrates BTIG's "client first" approach to doing business.
Benefits of BTIG's Commission Management Program
- Consolidate trading relationships/broker lists
- Fulfill best execution requirements
- Separate research and execution decision-making
- Established relationships with hundreds of research vendors
- Deep industry experience in 28(e) compliance
- Efficient and responsive client service and support
- Competitive rates to optimize every commission dollar
- Increased transparency of research and execution costs
- Timely and accurate reporting